Tuesday, October 16, 2007

{love continual}

There is a simple song titled "Continue" by Enter the Worship Circle that states:
Continue to love me, With that same love
Righteous and unchanging
Continue to love me, With that same love
Priceless and unfailing
Your love it reaches to the sky
Your righteousness, a mountain high
How priceless, Your unending love
Both high and low among men
Take cover under Your wings
How priceless, Your unending love
(Hear it at http://www.entertheworshipcircle.com/downloads/downloads.php)

The words though simple to me resonate. It states that love, the eternal type, is better than anything else. It is sweet. It is awe inspiring. It is grateful. It is righteous. I can't help feel that way today. I replay the weekend and I am in awe of a little girl who is so amazing and I am in awe of a God that cares enough to bring her to me.

No comments: