Monday, January 28, 2008

{two miracles in one day}

As many of you know my grandmother (in california) had a triple bybass last wednesday. While I knew that this surgery is generally routine, I also knew that she is so dear to me and that the thought of losing her would be so very painful. So on thursday I stood in AWE of God as I got 2 amazing phone calls back to back. The first from my father saying that my grandmother was up talking and even walking. In her words, "she is a tough old bird".

Then as I hung up the phone I heard from our agency that our foster care license had come in. I was filled with emotion. Charlie and I are going to be parents!!! Can you believe it. After five years of trying, thousands of prayers, and six months of waiting....we get to begin a family.

No comments: